- To establish and maintain a place of worship of Almighty God, who has revealed to us in the Scriptures as our Heavenly Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son through the Holy Spirit.
- For the promotion of Christian fellowship and edification.
- To obey and carry out The Great Commission to our capacity. (Matt. 28:18‐20, Mark 16:15‐20, Acts 1:8, 8:4)
Tenets of Faith:
We believe there is one true and living God, who is everlasting and infinite in power, wisdom, and goodness; He is the creator of all things. In the unity if this “God Head “, there are three persons of the one induvial essence who are co-equal, coexistent, and co-eternal; the FATHER, the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT.
- FATHER: We believe God the father is eternal, omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. God is absolutely holy, righteous, and just. His love and mercy were manifested in the atoning death of his only begotten son on calvary.
- SON: We believe in the deity of our lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his sinless life, his miracles, his victorious sufferings, and atoning death through his shed blood. His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the father and his personal return in power and glory.
- HOLY SPIRIT: We believe the Holy spirit is a divine person, executive of the God head on earth, the comforter sent by the Lord Jesus Christ to dwell, to guide, to teach believers , to convince the world of sin , of righteousness ,and Judgement.
THE HOLY BIBLE
We believe the Holy Scriptures- the Bible, consisting of sixty six (66) books of the Old and New testaments, is the inspired word of God, a revelation from God to man, inerrant and infallible in their Original writing, superior to conscience and reason ,and the supreme and final authority for faith ,conduct and practice (Hebrews 4:12; II Peter 1:20-21; II Timothy 3:15-17).
MAN, HIS FALL AND REDEMPTION
We believe that man is created in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. As it is written there is none righteous, no, not one. We believe that Satan is the author of sin and the cause of the fall of man. He will be punished eternally in the lake of fire, which is reserved for him, his angles, and whosoever is not found written in the Book of life. Jesus Christ, the son of God was manifested to undo the work of the devil. He shed his blood and gave his life to redeem and restore man back to God ( Romans 10:13; 5:12-21; John 3:8; Genesis 1:26-31; 3:1-7).
- We believe that Jesus Christ died for the whole world and that salvation is a gift of God to man, separate from works and law. It is made operative by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, producing works acceptable to God (John 3-16; Roman 10-13; Titus 2-11; 3:5-7; Ephesians 2: 8-9).
- The inward evidence to the believer of his salvation is the direct witness of the spirit. The outward evidence to all men is a life of riotousness and true holiness (Romans 8:16; 6:22).
HEAVEN AND HELL
- We believe that Heaven is the hope and home of the saved in eternity. We “according to his promise, look for the new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness”. (II peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1)
- We believe that Hell is a literal place of eternal separation from God for those who are unsaved. The devil and his angles, the beast, and the false prophet, and whosoever are not found written in the Book of life shall be cast into everlasting punishment into t he lake that is burning with fire and brimstone (Revelation 19:20; 20:10-15).
We believe that the true church, built upon the foundation of Jesus Christ, is the body of our Lord; Christ being the Head. Its earthly constituents are all true believers, born again of the spirit and of the Word, and are living a robust Christian life. The church has divine appointment for the fulfilment of the great commission. Each believer born of the spirit is an integral part of church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven. (Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:9-22; Hebrews 12:23; Revelation 21-27; John 3:6; I Peter 1:23; I Corinthians 12:7-11,27-28).
- Water Baptism: We believe “Baptism” in water is by immersion and is a direct commandment of our Lord. It shall be in the name of the Father, the son, and the Holy spirit and be administered to only those who give evidence of being born again. The Ordinance is a symbol of the Christian’s identification with Christ in his death, burial and resurrection. (Mathew 28:19; Romans 6:4; Colossians 2:12; Acts 8:36)
- The Lord’s Supper: The Lord’s supper is a commandment of our savior and observed in remembrances of his atoning death and resurrection. We believe that the Lord’s supper is to be observed by all believers who took water baptism and keep a good testimony. ( I Corinthians 11:23-32).
BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT
We believe that the Baptism in holy spirit is a gift from God, as Promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers, and is received subsequent to the new birth. With it comes the endowment of power for life and services, and the bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry (Mathew 3:11, John 14:16-17; Acts 1:8,2:4,38-39; 10:44-48; Like 24:49; I Corinthians 12:1-31)
We believe that the Bible teaches a life of Holiness “Without which no man shall see the Lord”. Sanctification is the will of God for all the believers and shall be earnestly pursued by walking in Obedience to the word of God (Hebrews 12:14; I Thessalonians 5:23)
We believe that healing is for the physical illness of the human body and is granted by the power of God through his Word, the prayer of faith, and by the laying on of hands. It is provided for in the atonement of Christ and is available to all who truly believe. (Mark 16:18; James 5:14-16).
The church shall only recognize a marriage between a man and woman in accordance with the scriptures. Furthermore, the Church shall neither conduct same sex weddings or other same sex related activities, nor allow the use of its premises for same sex or transgender related activities. (Hebrews 13:4; I Corinthians 7:9; Ephesians 5:22-31; II Corinthians 6:14; Mathew 19:5-6; Mark 10: 7-9).
We believe in the Premillennial Second coming of Jesus Christ, the resurrection of those who fallen asleep in Christ, together with those who are alive and remain unto t he is coming of the Lord, is imminent and is the blessed hope of the Church. (Romans 8:23; I Corinthians 15:51-52; I Thessalonians 4:16-18; Titus 2:13).
THE GREAT TRIBULATION
We believe that there will be a Great Tribulation on the earth when the Anti-Christ is in power soon after the coming of Christ and the Rapture of the Church.
THE MILLENNIAL REIGN OF JESUS CHRIST
WE believe that at the end of the Tribulation, Jesus will come to earth in all his glory with his saints and establish his own Kingdom of Righteousness for one thousand years. (Revelation 19:11-26; 20:1-7; II Thessalonians 1:7).
THE GREAT JUDGEMENT
We Believe that after the Millennium, Satan and his hosts will be cast forever into the lake of fire and there will be a Judgement before the Great white Throne for all the wicked who will also meet with the same punishment.